HI, I’m Quinn Royalty. How Are you Doing Today? Good I Guess ?..
Today We’ll Be Going Through How To Create A Beautiful Website Like This One:> (THEROYALSTARINFO). And Make Money From It.
Note: Read Every Single Letter. No Rush In Doing It, So You Do Not Make Silly Mistakes.
- A PERSONAL COMPUTER ? (With Google Chrome Browser Installed)
- GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION
- A VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT
- YOUR TIME ( LOL ? )
- A CUP OF COFFEE OR A BOTTLE OF SOFT DRINK. NO BEER OR ALCOHOL PLEASE (thank you) ??
HOW TO CREATE YOUR WEBSITE
HOW TO GET HOSTING SERVICE FOR FREE:
WordPress definitely doesn’t require any formal introduction, since it’s the most popular blogging platform that quickly made a place of its own in the hearts of every webmaster.
However, if you’re a novice and want to make yourself affluent with various nuances of web development, it is essential to mention that WordPress started out in 2003. It was launched as a way to make it easier to add content to websites without needing to know any code. Yes, that’s right, you don’t need to know any code in order to create a website with WordPress! And in this step by step WordPress tutorial i will show you how easy it is to create one!
Since then, WordPress has evolved to the largest self-hosting website creation tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day. Today, around 74.6 million websites depend on WordPress.
We’ll Be Using The WordPress Platform Because:
- WordPress is a free blogging software developed in PHP. You Just Simply Install it on your server, configure it and start blogging within minutes.
- It’s The Best Blogging Platform. With Plenty Of Themes And Widgets For Easy Customization For Your Website
- WordPress is extremely user friendly. It requires almost no previous technical knowledge other than general web culture that; if you intend to become a blogger, you probably already have it.
We’ll Also Be Using Free Hosting Service From 000webhost.
Relax And Follow The Steps Below:
Note: I Strictly Recommend You To Use Google Chrome
- Go To This Link 000webhost Sign-up Page
- Fill out all necessary information for creating an account: your email, password And The Name You Want To Use For Your Website e. g (theroyalstarinfo). Then, Pass The Recapcha Challenge (verify that you’re not a robot), click ‘Create My Account’. You will receive an email for confirmation of your account information.
- Open your email inbox and click on verification link to verify your hosting account.
- Log In To Your Account Using The Link In The Email Sent To You Or Use this Link 000webhost Cpanel
Installing WordPress on 000webhost
Installing WordPress on 000webhost is definitely the right way to go, since 000webhost is a user friendly and free service – you won’t have to spend a dime on web hosting, which is very important when you are just starting with your website. And above all, setting up WordPress on 000webhost is simple and even a beginner can handle it efficiently. The easy-to-use interface makes the entire installation a smooth process. So, let’s see how you can do it.
The installation process can be completed either through the famous WordPress five-minute installer or through 000webhost auto-installer by following these simple steps:
- Access your 000webhost app and click INSTALL NOW under Build WordPress Website.
- Click the Install button and the installation process will begin.
- Once the installation is completed, hit Go to WordPress configuration page button.
- Choose your language and press Continue.
- On the next screen enter the title of your site and the administrator details. Continue by clicking Install WordPress.
WordPress is now installed, and you can proceed with creation of your WordPress website.
Managing a WordPress Website
As you can see WordPress installation is a straightforward process. Especially on 000webhost! In the following WordPress tutorial section you will find out how to manage a WordPress website.
Accessing WordPress Dashboard
After the installation process is completed, you will be forwarded directly to WordPress administrator dashboard. Anytime later you will have to use one of the following URLs to access WordPress admin area:
You will need to use WordPress administrator credentials you have entered during installation in order to access the dashboard.
If you forget the password, you may reset it by pressing the Lost your password? button.
Navigating in WordPress Dashboard
WordPress Dashboard is built to help you manage your site. You will find the Welcome to WordPress section at the top of the page. In this section, you can quickly access everything you need to start off with WordPress, like writing your first blog or adding an about page, or viewing your site, or managing widgets, comments, etc. If Welcome to WordPress is not there or you removed it unintentionally, go to Screen Options on your upper right-hand corner and then check Welcome.
You’ll find several other sections on the administrator home page:
- At a Glance shows which theme you are running, the number of posts and pages you have and other recent activity.
- Another section is the Quick Draft to be used when you want to add a quick post. However, you will not get the various formatting features that you will get in the posts section but this is a quick way of creating a draft post.
- Activity box shows latest posts and comments.
- On WordPress News box you can see latest news related to WordPress.
Over on the left of your screen, you have the main navigation bar that you will use to get around your WordPress dashboard.
Main WordPress Settings
Let’s take a look at the basic settings you need to know to use your WordPress site. So when you go down to Settings on the navigation bar, you will find:
- General. Here you can change the main URL, the time zone, the title and the description of your website.
- Writing. On this section you can setup your default category and post format. Want to submit posts via email? Configure this feature here.
- Reading. Here you can choose what the front page looks like: whether it will show the latest post or a static page. You can also control how many blog pages are shown and whether your visitors will see the full post or just a summary.
- Discussion. In this section you can configure settings, related to comments. You can start by setting default comment settings.
- Media. In this section you can change the default image size and choose the way you want your files organized.
- Permalinks. Permalinks allow you to control the URL structure of your posts.
Posting Your First Post
One of the many benefits of WordPress is that it’s extremely easy to publish fresh content by adding new posts.
To create a new post, click the Add New button under the Posts section. You will find yourself on a content creator page which looks a lot like any word processor.
The content section comes in two tabs: the visual, and the text view. The visual view shows the text as it would appear on the finished page and the text view will show you the post in HTML format.
Right above the content section, there is a post editor toolbar which will help you format your post. It has a variety of features, for example: Bold(which would bold your text), italic (which would italicize your text), underline (which would underline the desired text), add media (where you can insert photos and videos in your post), HTML tags, text alignment and others.
On the right hand, you will find a Draft button that allows you to save your work and come back to it later. Next to the Draft button, there is a Preview button that shows you how the post will look on the blog when you’ll have published it.
Next, you can change the visibility of your post. The Public option allows you to stick the post on the front page. This section also allows you to schedule the post for later rather than publishing it immediately.
Moving down the page, you have a section that allows you to choose a Category and add Tags to your post.
In order to reap SEO benefits from your post, it is essential that your post follows a certain standard structure, consisting of:
- Title.A title gives a sneak peek on what the article is all about to the readers. No matter how good the main body of the article is, if it doesn’t have an equally tempting title, it would remain deprived from any attention, which is the last thing you would want.
- Post format. This is the main body of the post where you will do the talking. It is highly recommended to format your post accordingly, by making proper use of H2 and H3 tags for maximum search engine visibility. Further, try to give subheads and pointers in the post to enhance its readability.
- Featured Image. Featured image or a post thumbnail is a representative image that comes next to your post. It is essential that you use a proper featured image with your posts. It would not only attract readers, but would also add to the aesthetic appeal of your website.
This is all you need to know to publish your post.
Using Categories And Tags
WordPress Categories allow you to arrange your posts by subjects to make your content easier to find. To add a new category, go to Posts and Categories:
- Click on Category.
- Name the category and add a Slug which is a shortened URL for your category. If you want, you can even add hierarchy to the category and put it under the parent category.
You can also add the WordPress tags in the same way. Click Tags on the Dashboard. Give a proper name and a slug, as you did for categories, in order to add a new tag.
There is a significant difference between WordPress categories and WordPress tags. WordPress categories are based on the fact that Categories help group your post with other similar posts, but Tags are used for creating groups that fit into multiple categories. Example: beauty is a category, while lips, eyes, hair form the tags. You’re getting the drift, right?
Creating Page on WordPress
Pages are designed for static content, even though you can change or update them whenever you like. To see the pages your site currently has, choose All pages from the navigation section.
You can add new pages by clicking on the Add New button under Pages section.
Adding a new page is very similar to adding a new post, except that you don’t have the option to use categories or tags for pages. However, pages can have parent pages. So, if you wish to have the page as a child of another page, you just need to indent the page column in the menu section and it will appear as a drop down menu item from the parent page.
You should take into account that a new page doesn’t get automatically added to the menu. To do that, you have to go to the Menu section and add the new page to the custom menu. The Menucan be found under Appearance in the navigation section of the Dashboard. You can add the page to the menu by checking the box on it and clicking Add to Menu.
WordPress Posts Vs. Pages
Care should be taken that a post is different from the page. Posts are nothing but your blog entries which you keep on entering from time to time and are listed on your blog in the reverse chronological order. On the other hand, relate pages to About Us and Contact Us pages of your website, which are static and created seldom. We will go into more detail for WordPress pages further below in our WordPress tutorial
This Post Would Be Included In How To Create A Beautiful Website And Make Money ? From It (Part 2)
Read The Part Two ??????